Saturday, November 30, 2013

Best Web Hosting Only HOSGATOR



Hostgator Review
Hostgator “We eat up the competition” is a leading web hosting provider. If you are looking for somewhere to host your website whether you are new at the internet or new at the websites then hostgator will be a place for you for hosting your website than most other companies out there.
It is a fairly straight forward website although there is a lot going on because they have many products for which you might have been looking for in an amazing cost.
That’s exactly how I discovered that Hostgator was the choice of almost all my blogging idols. I decided to give it a try and here I am 3 years later writing this Hostgator review. Looking backwards, it may be the best investment I’ve ever done in my life.
The only thing I regret about that purchase is that I never used a coupon code. I would have saved a lot of money in this 3 years period if I did. So in case you decide to roll with Hostgator don’t forget to use this coupon code below. It saves you 25% on the total price.

HOSTGATOR 25% OFF COUPON CODE
COUPON : 070789CODE
In this 3 years period I was lucky enough to build quite successful online business. By failing and trying again I learned a few things on the road and I accumulated enough experience to feel competitive enough to share my personal experience with Hostgator and provide you with some other helpful tips that I really needed at the time I was starting up.
My main goals with this Hostgator review are the next:
  • Inform you about some of the key benefits I experienced with Hostgator
  • Show you a video tutorial on how to set up a hosting account and how to install WordPress (at the end of this post)
  • Give you a guide on how to start a blog here
  • Provide you a coupon code and a discounted link (choose only one of the two options)
Hostgator Review - Hosting Plans :
To start hosting a website you have various plans out there which is :
  • Hatching plan 
  • Baby Plan 
  • Business plan

You can even sign up for only one month and check out how it works. It has go 25% off on all the packages ( Use 25% discount code 070789CODE), But if you go with the business plan which has a toll free number with dedicated SSL and IP. You cannot get that much benefit with the hatching account which I personally don’t like, but what I like about hostgator is the 45 days money back guarantee and which is 15 days than any industry standard.
Trustworthy Server With 99.9% GuaranteedUptime :
Now coming to the technology it supports which most web hosting look for, like if we talk about Linux, you can have access for windows hosting but you have only two plans for it and it is also going to be a bit more expensive. 
On the other hand you have a Cpanel Control panel and you have access to a fantastic script installer which is good for script for plugs and forums. You obviously might have email accounts and you also have some scripts for e-commerce and so like everything you might is there in here.
Now moving further to the Hostgator Sign up process which is very simple very clean, Once you verify your Domain it is very simple it just asks you to create your login credentials,then make the payment and there you are to start with your web hosting, which is very quick in fact and I am sure you will really like it.
So talking about the Hostgator they have everything you require for web hosting whether you want Linux or windows, any sort of script installer, site builder and anything you need you will find inside the Hostgator.
Hostgator Review - Free Site Builder :
You can have immediate access to your site builder like soft launch and the fantastical scripts, you also have access to a free web design quote service app through a service called Glow Touch technologies and they are obviously partners with hostgator but I think it’s very good to have other option in case you want to go for someone else who can do work for you through hostgator which is pretty smart.
If I talk about the Site builder it’s a faster process which you will find to be very clean and very user friendly, it is full interactive and easy on the eye. All you have to do is just get started by going through the design elements to search and determine for which pages you need, edit the content and then just push. It is created in a very simplistic manner. There are very simple steps out there which is very easy to follow and if you are a beginner don’t hesitate to try out the hostgator.
And with this I think I have been able to cover all the basics of hostgator and I think I was able to give you a quick Hostgator review about one of the top leading web host provider.
How To Get Hostgator hosting With 25% Discount :
Follow the steps to get maximum available discount :

Step 1 : Go to www.hostgator.com
Step 2 : Select the plan which is most suitable for your hosting needs.
Step 3 : Enter your existing domain name or buy a new domain with Hostgator.
Step 4 : In coupon field, you may found any 20% discount coupon. Replace this coupon with  "070789CODE" to grab 25% discount.
Step 5 : This coupon works for entire billing period, so maximize the terms to gain the maximum profit from this coupon.
Step 6 : Activate the coupon and you will see that discount has been applied to your billing amount. Thanks for reading this Hostgator review.

25% Discount Code - 070789CODE

4 comments:

  1. Very good review ! very helpful for the newbies, who just want to choose best one !
    by the here i have written an article about the bluehost dedicated server, dedicated server is one of the best one for small business & it's performs better that other hosting mode. Here the review about
    bluehost dedicated server thank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is really a good article about Hostgator hosting, You can read also about Bluehost wordpress hosting review thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and care for you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, triggering this mighty instinct is absolutely important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete